Saturday, April 14, 2012

Easter Basket

One of the people who should have received an Easter basket didn't receive it and when chatting on the Thursday after Easter she was somewhat disappointed. I said don't worry I will send you one so I commenced this and sent it the next day. She will have to wait a few days as the post said it would take 1-3 working days and I only posted on Friday.
I used the Cricut Imagine Tags Bags Boxes and more 2 cartridge to make the cup and saucer and then colour added with the Imagine, the lattice basket was made from cricut cardstock which is 2 shades of Purple D's favourite colour. The card was made with the better together cartridge and the words edited in CCR.
The cup & the basket I filled with chocolate eggs. and of course had to add the chocolatte drinks.

I added purple ribbon to the basket and purple bling to the areas on the lattice and onto the handle.








I also added her a poem.
For Dee

I’m sad your Easter goodies didn’t arrive
But here’s a few things to help you survive.
There’s a basket and chocies, A handbag for you
Some are in purple as I know you love that colour too.

The card is a special one to go with the cup
And the chocolatte is cause you probably feel ‘fed up’
You put so much effort in all that you do
You don’t expect that others don’t too.

So to complete this funny little rhyme
I have spent a little time
To make for you just a few little things
And hope that this parcel travels with wings
                                                           By Flo Hill-Rennie

No comments:

Post a Comment